Bastrop, TX is the county seat of Bastrop County. It is about 30 miles southeast of Austin and Main Street has many old-fashioned buildings and stores. Summers here can be brutal, and the average temperature in June is 92, 95 in July, and 97 in August. It's no surprise then that homeowners here count on their AC unit to keep their home and family cool and comfortable all season long. Unfortunately, with these cooling systems running as much as they do during the summer, it's not uncommon for them to experience a lot of wear and tear, and even breakdown occasionally. When this happens in your home, you are going to need to find a dependable, trusted, and experienced AC repair contractor to help you out.
We have a full crew of air conditioner repair professionals who will be able to come to your home on time for your scheduled appointment, and they will quickly diagnose the problem with your unit and provide you with an effective plan of action for getting the situation taken care of quickly. We don't want you and your family to suffer in the miserable Bastrop heat this summer, so at the first sign of a problem, be sure that you give us a call right away. We offer convenient appointment scheduling and services.
According to the U.S. Department of Energy, below are some of the common problems that AC units can experience:
1. Refrigerant Leaks: when your AC unit is running low on refrigerant, this could mean that the system is leaking, or it wasn't properly charged. If the problem is a leak, then adding more refrigerant isn't going to be able to take care of the problem. A trained tech from our company will be able to locate the leak, repair it, and then test the unit to be sure that everything is working like it should.
2. Improper Maintenance: when you don't change your air filters regularly or clean your AC coils, you are going to run into a lot of problems with the operation and efficiency of your unit. It is important to make sure that you are scheduling regular tune-ups each year with a trusted HVAC company to be sure that your cooling system's parts, including the compressor fan, don't wear out and breakdown prematurely.
3. Electric Control Failure: when the compressor or fan controls wear out, they are going to need to be repaired or replaced by a professional. You will know that your unit has this problem if it comes on and goes off frequently. There also may be issues with corrosion of the wire or terminals. These connections should all be checked during your AC tune up each year.
4. Sensor Problems: the sensor is located behind the control panel, and it is responsible for controlling the amount of cool air that comes into contact with the evaporative coil. When this sensor isn't working as it should, the AC can run constantly or not work like it should.
5. Drainage Problems: the condensate drain can easily become clogged when it's really humid outside. This is another component of the system that will need to be inspected routinely by a trained professional to be sure that everything is working like it should.
Please feel free to call us today if you would like more information about our services, or if you need to schedule an appointment for AC repair. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Other Towns Nearby That We Service
Austin, Kyle, Lakeway, Leander, Pflugerville, Round Rock, Barton Creek, Cedar Park, Brushy Creek, Buda, Dripping Springs, Georgetown, Hudson Bend, Hutto, Jollyville, Jonestown, Lago Vista, Lost Creek, Manor, Rollingwood, San Marcos, Shady Hollow, The Hills, Wells Branch, West Lake Hills, Wimberley, Windemere, Woodcreek, Wyldwood